This online Anti-Bribery and Corruption training is designed to help you understand the importance of adhering to the rules of the Bribery Act 2010. This training brings anti-bribery and corruption to life, so you understand your responsibilities as an employee.
How is this course delivered?
We hate boring learning as much as learners do. Digital learning should be dramatically different and packed full of fun! Our missing is to deliver exciting digital training that’s fun, engaging and delivers long term measurable results.
This digital course has activities for you to complete and has short assessments throughout to check your understanding.
This course will take you 1 hour to complete.
Why come on the course?
- Do you require a better understanding of the law regarding bribery and corruption?
- Do you want to know how bribery and corruption impacts people across the world?
- Would you like to be able to recognise what could be perceived as bribery or corruption in the workplace?
- Would you like to know your individual responsibilities regarding the Bribery Act 2010?
- Do you want to adhere to the Bribery Act 2010?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this course is definitely for you.
What is it?
This interactive, educational, lively and fun course is delivered using two professional actors and our expert anti-bribery and corruption trainer.
We bring the Bribery Act 2010 to life and clearly explain the legislation in a fun and practical way.
This course has a blend of actor observations, practical activities and quizzes.
What will I do on the course?
Through a video based, expert led course, you’ll learn about the Bribery Act 2010 and how it applies to you in the workplace. The legal aspects are brought to life through drama scenes.
You’ll check your knowledge and understanding as you progress through the course, by answering questions and taking short quizzes.
What are the learning outcomes?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise what constitutes bribery and corruption.
- Assess why bribery and corruption matters and the impact it has on society.
- Recall the legal framework around bribery and corruption, and related penalties.
- Acknowledge your responsibility as an employee and how to report concerns.
- Appraise bribery and corruption scenarios and propose how to respond to them.